Driver Creates Events
Drivers may create events from the REACH mobile application by logging in and following the steps outlined below and in this tutorial video.
1) After logging in to the mobile application, click red button in the bottom right corner of the screen and select "service event".
2) Select the appropriate equipment type from the dropdown list. In the following line item, type the corresponding equipment number. Your name and phone number will already be entered because they are attached to your username when it was input in your company portal.
3) Click the arrow in the top right corner of the screen and add service repair(s) needed, photos, and comments. Technicians, service vendor managers, dispatchers, and equipment owners will be able to see these initial photos and comments.
4) Click the arrow once more at the top of the screen to review the information and edit as needed.
5) Click the double check mark to submit the event. Either dispatchers or drivers may assign the event thereafter.
To download the mobile application, please visit our website on your mobile browser. Scroll to the bottom and you will see two links for "Android" and "iOS", where you may select the appropriate button.